Monday, February 8, 2016

Romantic Indulgence: Robinsons Department Store Beauty Fair

Much like how a fashionista is on the prowl for sales and great deals every season, I look forward to skin care and beauty fairs at Robinsons Department Store. I discovered new products every time and incorporate them in my daily routine. Examples from last year's offerings include the Hygienix Hand Spray in Fresh Defence (I stock up on this, I love the scent!), Femme pointed cotton buds, and Schick Silk Effects Plus Shaver.


Here's a rundown of what you can expect this month (click to enlarge): 


The kind folks over at RDS also sent me some samples and you most definitely need to check these out when you swing by: 


The new Maybelline Superfresh Liquid Powder SPF 50 is watery and dries matte -- totally reminds me of my once HG liquid foundation


This Femme Travel Kit is genius, I can't believe no one else thought of creating this! From last year's sale, I got the Femme textured cotton rounds that performed so much better than the usual flat rounds. This travel kit fits 65 cotton buds and 10 cotton rounds, perfect for a couple of days out of town. 

The Robinsons Department Store Beauty Sale will run from February 1-29, 2016. 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment