Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bathe in Moisture with Nivea’s Skin Caring Shower Gels

Before I go into detail on the super fun Nivea Summer Kick-off I attended last week in Panglao (if you have low EQ head over to my IG account), let me share with you these new body washes that I received over Christmas break. 

Body washes have been a staple in my backpack because I also use them as shampoo and as laundry soap for when I need to wash my bikinis post-swim. I usually transfer them to 100ml containers so I don't have to check-in my liquids (I shall do a quick post on how I pack my toiletries soon).


In this Nivea collection, we can take our pick from the four variants which are pH skin-balanced and dermatologically-approved for an enhanced and caring bathing experience. Each shower is delectably scented and lathers quite well. Here's a quick overview on each:

  • Revitalize your senses with Pure Fresh Shower Gel as fresh aquatic scent and sea minerals turn into soft foam.
  • Have a luxurious cream oil shower with Diamond Touch Cream Shower Oil and let diamond shimmer caress your skin with its indulging foam and the scent of White Calla Lily.
  • Envelope your skin with foam and the unique scent of the classic NIVEA Crème with Crème Care Shower Cream, leaving skin feeling moisturized and smooth. 
  • Enjoy the refreshing scent of Waterlily with Waterlily & Oil Shower Gel with Caring Oil as replenishing oil pearls turns into caring foam for soft skin feeling. 

I'd have to say that my favorite is Pure Fresh with its sharp refreshing scent. Make sure to check them all out the next time you shop for bath essentials. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment