Sunday, January 10, 2016

I am totally Head Over Feels (hugot books you have to check out)

Ah! Why start the year with hugot books? I say, why not?! I think everyone should embrace their emotions and just let it out once in a while. It started with me purchasing "The Heartbreak Diaries" before Christmas, and then Summit Books sent me another book over the holidays. Keep them coming, guys, I love all these emotional reads.

Head Over Feels (Php 250)

A collection of over a hundred memorable quotes carefully hand lettered by budding lettering artists. This book is a delightful and amusing easy read (check out the new version of F.L.A.M.E.S.), I'd recommend bringing this on road trips to keep your mind occupied. Great for both adults and teens.


The Heartbreak Diaries (Php 495)

While I wasn't mildly interested in remembering all my feelings of heartbreak, a couple of glowing reviews plus this book's illustrations and hardbound covers made me think otherwise. So I went ahead and ordered my own copy which arrived via messenger in two days.


The book is segmented into several parts from the breaking up, the healing, the recovery and finally, the growing of wings. It's a book full of bittersweet poems that will make you ugly cry for sure. Trust me, read "Warm" and you'll know what I mean.

What books are you reading this January? 
Share them with me in the comments. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment