Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fairer & firmer skin with Nivea

As the weather cools down and the holiday season approaches, a lot of women focus their attention on achieving even-toned skin. Back when I was fairer, I'd recall having to deal with ashy skin during this time of the year. Aside from the regular weekly exfoliation in the shower, you can also try switching to lightening skin care products to achieve that holiday glow perfect for parties and family gatherings. 


When I got back from Palawan, a wonderful gift pack from Nivea arrived on my doorstep. I've had first-hand experience using Nivea at their previous #ComeCloser launch in Balesin last January, and I was impressed with their sunscreens and lotions, so I was glad to receive back-ups of their popular products.


These Nivea body serums are fragrant, lightweight, and the formula is absorbed easily by skin. But the star of this season is the collection of whitening deodorants. 

Partying the night away? Stressed with finishing all the work before the holiday season beckons? Scared to don sleeveless tops and dresses? If you suffer from dark and sweaty underarms then you can take your pick from Nivea's roster of deodorants spiked with lightening ingredients to address your needs: 


Whitening Deodorant (Php 94/50ml)
Contains Vitamin C that inhibits melanin formation, produces collagen and protects cells against damage; Licorice to lighten skin; Avocado to moisturize skin; and Pearl to soften skin and minimize pores. Recommended for women who shave or use depilatory creams where skin is prone to scraping causing dullness and slight darkening.

Extra Whitening Deodorant (Php 99/50ml)
Contains twice as much licorice for faster lightening. Recommended for women who shave regularly (up to 2x a week) as the outer skin is more prone to damage causing dark marks.

Extra White & Firm Q10 (Php 59/50ml)
Contains Q10 to firm up loose skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles. Recommended for women who wax, pluck, tweeze, and thread as skin is prone to pulling and stretching.


Confession: I've been using this brand for years and what I love about it is I can apply every two months or longer. Oh the thrill of not having to worry about sweat and odor, right? Until I forgot to take note of the time frame. I went on so many trips that spanned weeks and on my last one I was sweaty and (I guess smelly also?!), it was so embarrassing. I wish I re-applied my fave product or brought an emergency deo with me *facepalm* So, these will definitely come in handy in the future.

Take a trip to your local drugstore or supermarket and try these Nivea Whitening Deodorants. Let me know what you think of them in the comments.

For more info, visit www.facebook.com/NiveaPhils.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment