Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Straight from the Hive: Burt's Bees "Bee Merry" Gift Sets

My favorite time of the year has arrived! One of the great things about Christmas is shopping for your loved ones, and I really enjoy picking out thoughtful and useful gifts for friends and family. Another thing is I personally love exclusive gift sets. I love travel-sizes and pint-sized versions of anything, so imagine my delight when the new Burt's Bees Bee Merry gift sets arrived today. 


Priced as low as P225 (for the individual lip balms) to Php 1,495 for the actual gift sets, they are in limited edition Christmas-themed cases and boxes that eliminates the need to spend extra on gift-wrapping. What's more, these boxes and cases can double duty as makeup containers in the future. 


Our skin is prone to dryness and dehydration when traveling so I am very happy with the lip balms, hand creams, and the Res-Q Ointment (useful for minor cuts, scratches, insect bites, pimples, etc.). Thanks for sending these, Burt's Bees team :)


You can grab these limited edition Bee Merry gift sets in all Beauty Bar outlets, on Zalora, or at the Burt's Bees Philippine website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment