Saturday, September 19, 2015

Revlite Laser Treatment at Skinhouse Update (2nd and 3rd session)

Off the bat, let me tell you that I've been looking forward to my Revlite sessions monthly. Though ideally this treatment has to be done every 2 weeks, I decided to schedule it once a monthly to make way for my regular Baler trips. The rule is, skin must be able to rest for 2 weeks in between Revlite and beach sessions. 

So off I went to Skinhouse for my 3rd session today. Regine, as per usual, was my assigned therapist.

 

This particular room is more artsy and I am liking the decor on the wall. Today was unusually relaxing as I arrived at opening time of 10am, so I had the place all to myself.


Regine shared that as you go through more Revlite sessions, the joules increase in order to achieve the desired result of smoother, more even-toned/fairer, hair-free skin. During my first session the setting was at 3.5j/cm, second session at 4.2j/cm, and now at 5.5j/cm (the highest according to company standards). A gradual increase has to be done so skin can adjust well to the treatment.


Her thorough explanations on the settings was something I appreciated because I like to know what happens per session. Granting that these treatments are sponsored by Skinhouse, if I were a paying customer I'd like to know where my money was going.

This is how my underarms look like prior to the session. I am pretty pleased already because the skin is more even-toned with only very fine (almost invisible) hairs left. 


Regine marks the area before treatment. The effect of regular sessions with increased frequency is (depending on your pain threshold) there is more heat and the snapping feel is stronger per pass of the Revlite laser.


Regine was able to do 3 passes this time as my skin has adjusted well to the laser. During my second session last month, my skin was already pinkish on the second pass and petechia already started appearing. In the photo below, only slight redness and petechia can be detected. Please note that if you skin turns pinkish/reddish right away, the therapist will only do 1 or 2 passes in order to prevent burning or other unwanted side effects. 


Results from my 3 sessions so far:

Being a fan of Revlite from the beginning, I noticed that underarm skin is smoother, lighter, and hair is less visible. Take note that Revlite can lessen fine hairs (with each treatment hair turns white then eventually falls off) and should not be viewed solely as a laser hair removal treatment for coarse hair.


Revlite, of course, can be used on different parts of the body for skin improvement (even tattoo removal!) on face, arms, legs, back, etc. It's pricey but with regular sessions, you'll see a dramatic difference in skin tone and smoothness. I have some friends who swear by it for the face, some have even claimed that it has decreased their acne problems.

Interested to try Revlite? 

Revlite Laser Treatment for underarms packages:

  • Php 3,500/session
  • Php 10,000 minimum of 5 sessions
  • Php 17,500 minimum of 10 sessions

Visit Skinhouse at the ff branches:

Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic:
2F 170 Mayon St., near Retiro St., Q.C.
0917-8987546 / 0917-5157546 / 02.2543987
Clinic Hours: Mon, Wed-Fri, 11AM - 8PM. Sat & Sun 10AM-7PM

8006 Pioneer St., cor. United St., Pasig City
Inside Pioneer Centre Supermarket
0917-7131588 / 0917.8290990 / 02.5424106 


For more info, check out http://www.theskinhousebeauty.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment