Thursday, September 3, 2015

Get your glow on: Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush in Carrara Coral

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Luxola also sent the award-winning Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush my way! A beautiful marbled baked blush with a conscience, it is touted to be skin-friendly, animal cruelty-free, and infused with natural ingredients. 

A baked mineral powder blush highlighter blend with a silky light velvety softness in natural flattering colours. Long lasting maximum wear. 
Price: Php1,992/12g
Where to buy: www.Luxola.com

What is baked blush anyway?

Baked blush is created by heating color liquid on terra cotta tiles. This act of baking gives the product a creamier texture, and is generally said to give a more vibrant and long-lasting color as compared to regular pressed powder blushes.

Sleek Blush in Rose Gold vs
Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush in Carrara Coral
Comparing the two blushes (click here for the Sleek Blush in Rose Gold review), Mirenesse lacks the iridescence that Sleek provides but the shimmer, oh let's talk about the shimmer! It blends seamlessly into skin more thus creating a natural glow. I wouldn't rely on this primarily for use as a colored blush because it hardly comes out on my skin, but you can use it to highlight your cheekbones, brow bone, decolletage, collarbone, etc. And I know the price may be a deterrent for some but the huge compact will last you many months for sure, even when used on the body. 

love: soft, subtle glow on the cheeks
The only caveat is the packaging -- it's too bulky! It's the kind of compact that might shatter when dropped, and I'm uncertain if it's something I want to lug around when I go to work. However, if you're willing to look past that then I'd say this is a more economical purchase and I'd pick this over the Sleek Blush any day. This is truly worth the Php 1,992 price tag. 

If you're looking at trying this out, or want to explore the wonderful world of Luxola (it's a black hole, I tell ya!), visit Luxola.com/ph and use my code BLX-KIRAR to enjoy 25% off on your first order. This offer expires on September 30, 2015.

You can shop for more blushes at Luxola, and learn how to pick the perfect shade here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment