Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Post-Summer Sale: Bikinis!

I totally forgot to bring these at the last Bloggers United! Anyway, in the quest to whittle down fluff and excess things in my life, I scoured my bikini pile and decided to let go of these babies. And since surfing (hopefully) will be a staple in my life, I have to stick with the basics.


A neon orange number that will stop traffic! Seriously, the color really is that shocking! Crocheted-inspired yet fully lined, this will show off your beautiful hard-earned tan. Top is fully-padded, too. This is practically brand new. Fits XS-S (adjustable).

Price: Php 550/set


I love bikini tops with fancy back designs, and this was one of my favorites. I use the bottom more than the top now though, so this baby is looking for a new owner. With adjustable hook closure at the back. Fits Small.  Looks like this when worn.

Price: Php 300 - RESERVED


Tassels and aztec prints: what a perfect combination! At the expense of sounding too sentimental, wore the top to my first ever surfing trip in La Union. Bottom has never been used though. First XS-S.

Price: Php 500

To purchase, email your bikini of choice + shipping details to hello[at]kira-ramirez.com and I'll get back to you with the total quote including shipping (amount varies depending on your location).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment