Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dreaming of long, lush lashes with Nutraluxe Lash MD

As much as I love applying mascara in the morning and discovering new mascara/lash lengthening brands, sometimes you just want to go au naturel. You know what I mean? If we can have "permanent" lush lashes every day, why not?

I'm not a stranger to lush lengthening products as I've tried quite a few in the past (please see past feature here) with some not even seeing the light of day in this blog. Bottomline is, I haven't really found one that can exceptionally lengthen and thicken lashes in the long run. 

When I received a sample of Nutraluxe Lash MD, I was more than willing to try it out. After all, some blogs have declared its efficacy and I (the willing guinea pig) was excited to review (and debunk if ever) to see if it does work its magic on sparse Asian lashes. 

A highly-rated eyelash serum that promises a noticeably lusher lashline. Gives you longer, thicker, fuller, and darker lashes; natural antioxidants protect each strand from environmental damage; can also be applied to eyebrows to fill in gaps; alcohol-free, fragrance-free, physician-formulated, and ophthalmologist tested. 
Price: Php 2,650/1.5ml
Where to buy: https://beautymnl.com

Nutraluxe Lash MD is a lash conditioning and lengthening product that contains advanced peptides, vitamins A, C, B3, B5 and E, and botanical extracts like panax ginseng, and grape seed extract to help nourish and strengthen lashes. What makes the formula stand out is the prostaglandin analog (Prostaglandin I.C.) ingredient which is touted to be responsible for causing significant eyelash growth. It works by stimulating the growth of more new lashes that are longer, thicker and stronger. 


The container and applicator is pretty standard, and you apply it as you would eyeliner to top lashes only. Changes in lash length and thickness are said to be evident in 3-5 weeks of continued usage. I researched and it takes about 5 weeks for the full cycle of eyelash growth (lash loss + lash regrowth) hence the long waiting period (meaning, be patient!)


For posterity, here's a photo of my current lash sitch (you can zoom in if you'd like). I've got typical Asian lashes -- droopy, average length, and a little sparse in some areas. I shall start using this on August and update you all in 5 or so weeks. 

In the meantime, have you used Nutraluxe MD or any lash lengthening product in the past? Share your experiences in the comments section. 

For more info, visit http://www.nutraluxemd.com/. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment