Friday, April 17, 2015

Subic, Baby!

Just wanted to let you all know that I just got back from the AXA Philippines QSSR Convention in Subic. Of course, I am so thrilled to be recognized plus I haven't been so Subic in months so I don't even know how it looks like now.


Meet Nico, my hyper "bestie", bus mate, partner-in-crime for the last 2 days. He's very theatrical, but unfortunately he doesn't love the beach as much as I do :(


I'll try to get back on track and start blogging again soon. Right now I am just so tired and I'd like to savor the last few moments of my "vacation" before I head to work again tomorrow.

Happy weekend, everyone :)

4 Comments:

  1. Oh wow, just look at the water! Been a while since I've tasted clear waters.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there last year! its a very beautiful beach and I'm missing it already!

    skin care blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach water always makes people happy, wouldn't you agree? Happy to know you're a fellow waterbaby, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...come back! It's as gorgeous as before :)

    ReplyDelete