Saturday, April 25, 2015

Have a Fuzz-Free Summer with Veet Hair Removal Products

A few days ago I posted on my personal Facebook account that I can't imagine anyone wearing jeans in this weather -- it simply is just too hot in Manila nowadays! Being a purveyor of dresses, I relish in the fact that I can wear skirts, shorts, and anything that's not too constricting anytime. 

While my legs are far from perfect, you can make sure that they're smooth and fuzz-free. For most of us who are too busy to head to the waxing salon for a quick wax, Veet offers products that we can use in the comfort of our own home. 


Early this week I received a beauty box from Veet Philippines which contained 2 boxes of their Hair Removal Cream and 1 box of their Wax Strips. If I were to pick a favorite, I'd choose the Wax Strips as I've been using them sporadically since college (if memory serves me right). Whenever I'd go on vacation for 2 months at a time and I can't go to my favorite waxing salon (or I don't want to being my whole cold wax arsenal), I just break open a box and use these. They're really great for touch-ups, and totally mess-free -- no need to clean up sticky wax residue afterwards!


Each box contains 12 strips which are more than enough to wax off 2 whole legs, though you can also use them on your underarms, arms, bikini line, etc. This particular variant contains Shea Butter to moisturize skin plus leaves a nice berry scent. The pack also includes finish wipes to gently remove residue. 


For sensitive-skinned individuals, here's a list of the ingredients: 
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, CI 77891, CI 15850
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
On the other hand, the Hair Removal Creams dissolve hair and moisturizes skin long after the solution has been rinsed off. Just apply an adequate amount on skin, leave on for 5 minutes then remove it using the enclosed spatula. If you have coarse or stubborn hair, you can leave it on for a total of 10 minutes. Rinse skin thoroughly and pat dry.

travel-sized Hair Removal Cream
Here's the ingredients list: 
Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum , Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol , Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol , Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891
Planning to bare it all this summer? Try these Veet products and let me know what you think! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment