Sunday, April 19, 2015

Crazy shopping at the #SMLadiesNight Flash Sale

Everyone loves a good bargain, and SM Store knows this so well. You can always count on SM for their chic corporate clothes or for trendy fashionable options. I love SM (most especially) GTW because they carry small sizes as I am teeny-tiny in person. SM is also always on point with their offerings at affordable prices.


Last Wednesday I was invited to shop at their first ever SM Ladies Night flash sale in SM Makati. This sale gives everyone the chance to score everything from SM Woman and GTW (plus select participating brands) at 50% off! The catch is, the flash sale will run from 6pm-9pm only in this specific branch -- you can just imagine the chaos!


And good news for the beach bums, Coco Cabana is also part of the sale! If you're still on the lookout for fun bikinis and rash guards, I'd suggest making a beeline for this brand. I'm a fan and I've got quite a handful of bikinis and airy dresses from here. 

patience is a virtue: be prepared for long lines

As one of the invited bloggers, I was given Php 5,000 GCs to spend that night and most of the clothes I got were from GTWFab -- shorts, graphic-printed skirts, neoprene-inspired dresses, you name it, they were all here! 

I even thought I was going to go over-budget but it turns out that because of the 50% discount, I ended up with only Php 2,100 which is pretty cool because I can still shop on the next SM Ladies Night event. 

Shopping buddies: Alex and Earth
If you missed this one, keep following @theSMStore @GTWbySM and @SMWoman on Instagram and wait for the flash sale announcement which will include the other major SM Malls. Please note that SM Ladies Night will always fall on a Wednesday from 6pm-9pm only.

Thank you again, ARC Public Relations, for inviting me!

2 Comments:

  1. Yay that it's going to be available in other malls. Though sana it's not just limited to apparel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Coco Cabana carries our size, so does H&M :)

    ReplyDelete