Thursday, February 5, 2015

Shakeup Your Makeup with Pop Beauty

It's time to shakeup your makeup routine with these fun and funky colors from Pop Beauty! Created by Swedish born, London-"grown" singer and internationally acclaimed makeup artist, Sara Strand, Pop Beauty aims to help ladies express their individuality through vibrant hues that will help turn up the volume a notch and leave you looking fab.

Pop Beauty is exclusively distributed by Glamourbox, the premier beauty sampling box in the Philippines. Here are some snippets from the intimate launch yesterday:


Pretty and decadent cookies, macarons, and cupcakes all in the signature Pop Beauty colors! These are all edible and are made by Chinky of La Dolce Vita Cakes & Pastries.

I've probably swatched all of these to death back when I was still part of the Glamourbox team, but my favorites would still be the Bronzebeams and Kajal Liners.


I also tried this No Show No Shine Powder and liked the finely-milled powder, translucent finish and oil-absorbing qualities. 


There's no reason why you should stick to black and brown liners, these colorful Kajal Pencils will definitely perk up your peepers.


The Double Bronzer (which is a new addition to the collection) is something I really, really want! Part of my goal for the summer is to be more tan, and after my Balesin and Subic beach trips I have developed a minor tan and have parked my pink blush in favor or bronzers and/or tan-enhancing products. So, double bronzer this is tops on my list! From the swatches it could probably be a dupe of NARS Orgasm (with less overspray), wouldn't you agree?


Hanging out with Yuki (lifestyle blogger and Marketing consultant of Blo Bar) before our makeovers. Love this girl to bits, we were together in Balesin the week prior for a press junket :) Now on to the makeover. I opted for a natural look (as always) because I wanted to look polished for my upcoming meeting.


Daisy evened out my skin tone using No Show No Shine Powder, contoured my cheekbones using Bronzebeam, applied My One Liner (black) to enhance my eyes, and finished off with Peak Performance Mascara in Inky Indigo (because of course, we still need that extra oomph).

Blo is known for their famous blowouts, so I opted for a braided hairstyle. My stylist for the day was Mauie, and all he needed was sea salt spray and a blow-drier. Then he got to work (TBQH, I had no idea how it was going to look like since I chose something that was off the menu).


Ta-daah! This is what they call Red Carpet + Boho Braids hairstyle. I love it! I would imagine myself wearing a white summer dress with this hair style, while at the beach of course :)


Mauie also added that my hair color and highlights added texture to the whole look (my hair color courtesy of JuRo).


Contest alert! Get a chance to win a Pop Beauty loot worth Php 4,000 by joining their contest, deadline is on February 11.

Click http://on.fb.me/1CKZ1rl to join

What are you excited to try from Pop Beauty? 

Discover more from Pop Beauty at http://glamourbox.ph/
Receive updates by following them on Facebook: Pop Beauty Philippines

4 Comments:

  1. Damnn girl your skin is flawlessss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! But it's not super flawless, I get spots and blemishes, too. I love my Himalaya Herbals Foaming Wash, it has helped improve my complexion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep an eye out for that one then, I'm currently loving their neem mask :

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep an eye out for that then. I'm currently loving their Neem mask.

    ReplyDelete