Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rave: Pantene 3-Minute Miracle Total Damage Care Conditioner

Up until today, my hair has been a little coarse and stiff due to overexposure to chlorine and saltwater. If you've been following me on Instagram, you'd know that I (along with other notable bloggers) was sent to Balesin for a press junket. Of course, I spent most of the 2nd day submerged in water -- my hair suffered, and looked majorly dry and frizzy. 


Enter the new Pantene 3-Minute Miracle Total Damage Care Conditioner (Php 159). It promises to smoothen 3 months of damage by infusing hair with 80% more with a conditioning ingredient called cationic polymer. This cationic polymer is positively charged to neutralize damaged portions of hair, and forms a shield to further protect hair from future damage.


The result? Smooth, soft, and silky hair from the moment you rinse it off! I kid you not! I think I've found my new favorite conditioner! The softness lasts all day, and leaves hair smelling sweet (like candy)! I highly recommend this to everyone who has dry, over-processed, damaged hair.

Tip: After applying conditioner, wear a shower cap and leave it on while you soap up ;)

Do you love this as much as I do? Then stock up this February! As a limited offer, #PanteneMiracle will be on 50% off on Zalora. I also spotted these on 50% sale at Landmark, Trinoma's supermarket. Be sure to hoard as they come in short supply!

For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/PantenePhilippines.

5 Comments:

  1. Thanks for the review Kira. I definitely will. In fact I'm placing an order now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the promo page is gone. :) ubos naaaaa. hihuhuhuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the rave for the product is true! Gonna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scent most of all! Smells like candies :) Let me know if you were able to try it na!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy na lang in Landmark, Trinoma. They're on 50% off din!

    ReplyDelete