Friday, February 27, 2015

L'Oreal Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick in Blaze of Red

Just a quick blog post on my current favorite red lipstick which I nonchalantly picked up at Landmark last December. The Color Riche Moist Matte line has a creamy texture that dries down to a matte (non-drying) finish. The shades are vibrant and pigmented, can last 1-2 hours, and leaves a gorgeous stain after. I've blogged about my other lipstick acquisition, Berry Allure, here


Blaze of Red is a dull, deep red that will complement most skin tones. I should know, because I've been wearing this when I was fairer in December, til now where I've tanned quite a bit from my 3 previous beach trips. 


So here I am sporting it with just my usual "makeup" that consists of mineral foundation, mascara, and brow definer. My makeup routine is pretty straightforward and simple, so a pop of red is all I need to look put together.

If you're in search of a red lipstick that feels cushy on the lips, last quite a long time, plus looks fabulously gorgeous on both fair and deeper skin tones, then I'd highly recommend Blaze of Red.

What's your favorite red lipstick? 
Share them with me in the comments :)

2 Comments: