Friday, February 20, 2015

Quick Review: Browhaus Precision Eyeliner

We had our grand Diamonon reunion last Sunday where all of our cousins from Australia and US arrived. Our theme for the year was Barrio Fiesta and it was lovingly organized by my Tito Edward Diamonon.

with my Achi Tish
As it was an evening event, I wore my halterneck, baroque-printed dress and (surprise!) eyeliner. I was planning on having my hair blow-dried but didn't have enough time (read: I got lazy).

Brows: Eye of Horus Brow Define + Holika Holika 24H Auto Eyebrow
Eyes: Browhaus Precision Eyeliner (black), Browhaus HD Mascara
Face: Ellana Minerals Pressed Powder Foundation in Chai Tea Latte,
Ellana Mineral Blush Duo in Kitten/Peach Passion
Lips: L'Oreal Color Riche Moist Matte in Rubie Follie

This look features the Browhaus Precision Eyeliner in particular. It easily creates fine to medium lines that lasts for hours. I wore it for 6 hours straight in the evening in relatively humid weather and it did not budge on my oily lids. It did however, come off easily using only Bifesta.

Hello from us!
Grab your own Browhaus Precision Eyeliner at http://www.browhaus.com/manila/

3 Comments:

  1. Really, an FOTD, Kira?! Hahaha joke. You look amazing (and so skinny--loveit!)! I'm glad the Browhaus liner's working for you, that's such a clean line! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanggang ganyan lang FOTD ko, eyeliner is a huge deal na for me haha. Thanks, Ae! See ya soon and thanks for the Browhaus Eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serendra, Trinoma, Alabang Town Center & Harbor Point Subic

    ReplyDelete