Thursday, January 15, 2015

L'Oreal Colour Riche Moist Matte in Berry Allure

At the recent L'Oreal Mat Magique launch, I was able to pick another lovely lipstick shade and this time in a juicy berry color. My berry lipstick collection is growing exponentially....and since I don't really use all of them, I feel like someone else will benefit from them eventually (aka my sister). 

The Colour Riche Moist Matte offers lipsticks with a creamy matte, non-drying finish. I was not aware of this at all last December, apparently this was already released in early 2014. I passed by L'Oreal by waiting for my Dad finish his shopping, started swatching lipsticks and before you know it, I was off to the cashier paying for Blaze of Red and Rubie Follie. Both are bright reds though I fell in love with Blaze of Red (a deep matte true red) more. 

So anyway, after we had our photo taken by renowned photographer BJ Pascual at the aforentioned event, we were asked to take home some L'Oreal products and one of them was Berry Allure. 

A lipstick that delivers intense moisture while providing a velvet matte finish. Colour Riche Moisture Matte's unique formula contains jojoba oil for unrivaled moisture and comfort along with matte gel technology to create an intense matte look.
Price:  Php 625 
Berry Allure is a nice berry pink shade that brightens and freshens up complexions. I haven't worn pink in months as red has become my go-to color, but this was a welcome change from all that. The formula is indeed creamy and matte, yet not as drying or chalky as other hardcore matte lipsticks. Berry Allure is categorized as "pearl" and features teeny pink shimmer, not overspray mind you, as the shimmers are larger. I haven't worn shimmery lip color in a long time and wearing this reminded me why -- the shimmer migrates and I found it annoying!


Highly pigmented and unscented, you would only need a swipe (or two) to evenly coat your lips! I only swatched it once on my arm and look how vivid the color is, excellent coverage, too!


If you'd like to take a break from your deep reds and are looking for a skin-brightening lipstick, I encourage you to check out Berry Allure from L'Oreal. The lipsticks does what it says it will do -- moisturizes lips to an extent that it doesn't dry out while wearing it. The color lasts for hours and it also leaves a nice stain.

FACE: Ellana Chai Latte Pressed Powder Foundation, Clinique DermaWhite Liquid Foundation,
BROWS: Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24H Auto Eyebrow + Eye of Horus Brow Define in Husk,
LIPS: L'Oreal Colour Riche Moist Matte in Berry Allure
This photo was taken yesterday before I left for meetings. You can see how vivid the berry pink color is, all I needed for a fresh look was a smooth canvas, defined brows, and a bright lip. Plus points if you have sexy tousled hair *ehem*.

What kind of lip colors are you into now? 
Share them with me in the comments! :)

2 Comments:

  1. Thanks, Krissy! So hard to choose from all the colors! I only realized that Berry Allure is shimmery pala when I got home, lighting was so bad at the event. But love it just the same :)

    ReplyDelete