Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Goodies from L'Oreal Paris


Since I was mostly out of the country in December, I wasn't able to do a proper unboxing of Christmas gifts sent in by brands. Here's one of the parcels I received and boy, am I really excited about the contents!

Garnier Color Naturals Cream
New year, new color, I always say! This Garnier hair color was immediately swooped by my cousin who was raring for a hair change.

Garnier Pure Active Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-On 
I initially thought of this as a roll-on eye treatment, until I read the label on the box and it is apparently for pimples. It contains salicylic acid which is known for penetrating the deeper layers of skin, thus helping in treating pimples faster. I may have to try this product one of these days when a pimple pops out.

Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream
I guess this would work hand in hand with the Anti-Imperfections Roll-On. Once the pimples have been treated, you can lessen the appearance of scars with the Garnier Whitening Cream. Love multi-tasking products? Then you'll be happy to know that it also sops up shine and promises an 8-hour shine free look.

L'Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 New Skin Anti-Aging Night Cream Mask 
Contains the highest concentration of Pro-Xylane that plumps, renews, and refirms skin. I almost have the whole line, check them out here.

Maybelline Diamond Glow by Eye Studio in Copper Brown
A great every day eye makeup palette.

Maybelline Lipstick in Mauvenificent Mauve
A pearlescent mauve lipstick

Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in Silver Trance
Something to spike up your makeup routine -- silver liner!

Thanks, L'Oreal, for sending these goodies my way! Can't wait to try them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment