Tuesday, December 9, 2014

When in Singapore: IKEA Tampines

We travelled from Yishun to Tampines to visit the huge IKEA showroom. I can't quite remember how long the travel time was exactly (maybe an hour or so?) and we had several stops along the way. All I can say it that it was terribly far! This is my first visit to IKEA and I was overwhelmed, I wanted to buy so much stuff but of course, I realized I couldn't take them all with me on my trip back. I went with my college friend, Tin, who has been working in Singapore for the past 6 years.

Anyway, here are some snapshots of our "adventure":

someone is hoarding...
a pink workstation -- I want!
my legs are aching from walking around..time for a quick break
I really like how Christmas-y this looks
Where's my dinnner?!
we wanted to do a "500 days of Summer" photo but failed miserably
I bought a toadstool hat :)
and I was a Snow Queen for a day (I was at the rug section)
time to check out and pay...
...but first let me blind you with my bar code scanner!
So there, that's what essentially happened. Wasn't able to take a photo of the delicious IKEA Swedish Meatballs but they were to die for. Oh btw, there's also a free shuttle service, too, you can check out the schedule here.

6 Comments:

  1. it's my favorite place too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct! Naku daming home inspirations dito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems to be everyone's fave place! :D Prices are affordable and they have a great selection of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel already have stores. Ikea should open in the Philippines na!

    ReplyDelete