Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tranquil Chill Trio from Human Heart Nature

Only 2 hours to go before we ring in the new year, and I know that I shouldn't be thinking or worrying about stuff but allow me to let it all out before the clock strikes 12. First of all, I'm a little annoyed that the salon I went to today transformed my hair into a bluish/green shade when it was supposed to be Ash Brown. They told me it would wash off in a couple of weeks (!) but I said I had reunions and work starts on Monday so I can't wait that long. Well, in the end I just decided that I should have the color rectified by JuRo Salon Exclusif so I hope to be able to do that this weekend. Serves me right for trying to save by going to another salon. Argh. 

Anyway, let me tell you about this awesome gift that was given to us by my Tita. As you all know, I love anything infused with peppermint or mentholated, so this pack was really a great surprise -- not to mention that it's 100% all natural and locally-made. 

Presenting the "Tranquil Chill Trio" by Human Heart Nature: 


This Christmas bundle contains the ff:

  • 100% Natural Hand & Foot Salve in Eucalyptus
  • 100% Natural Lip Balm in Peppermint
  • Balm for All Seasons Soothing Balm

Now I've only tried the Hand & Foot Salve thoroughly because my hands are in dire straits due to the chilly Korean weather. Think ragged and super dry cuticles and yet this salve seems to envelop it in rich moisture. It being a salve, it does leave a sheen on hands but I welcome that in our current weather (about 25 degrees Celsius which is pretty cool still). Just apply and massage it in for a minute to help in absorption. I should see how this consistency will fare in summer weather. 

So far, it does help alleviate my super dry hands (more than my Physiogel Cream). Scent-wise, the eucalyptus essential oil is very refreshing and it still smells good even after it has dried down. Some artificial eucalyptus-scented products smell weird after a while. I love smelling my hands after application. Mmmm.... :)

For the Balm of All Seasons, the function is quite similar to Milea's Sniffles Balm but with a stronger peppermint scent. It says on the packet to apply on hands, lift hands to nose, and breathe in the cooling scent. I would have loved this except I prefer my GIGA Massage Rub Cream as the latter warms up when applied and is great for soothing sore muscles.

I haven't tried the Lip Balm yet and I'll update this post when I do. 

If you're a huge peppermint lover, this is an affordable bundle you can get for yourself or your loved ones. I highly recommend the Hand & Foot Salve though, so you can start with that if you're on the fence about the other products :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment