Saturday, December 13, 2014

Rave: Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion

There's a reason the Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion is a a 2013 Total Beauty.com Reader's Choice Award Winner. The creamy formula effective moisturizes footsies and leaves a refreshing natural peppermint scent. But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself ;)

Cool your feet with this natural foot lotion. It’s lovingly made with Peppermint and Menthol to revive tired feet while Vegetable-based Glycerin and Coconut Oil help soften calluses. Leaving you with soft, smooth beautifully invigorated skin. What could be more refreshing? 100% natural.
Available at: https://www.burtsbees.com.ph
Price: Php 750/100ml 
I started using this during the tail-end of November but I got this during the Burt's Bees 30th Anniversary a few months back, I didn't think much of it at first so I stocked this along with the other beauty products in my cabinet for future use.

It was only when I noticed that my feet were getting dry because of the cooler weather that I decided to break open this tube. First impressions? I really, really love the sweet scent! It's a natural minty scent that is invigorating and never cloying, plus it doesn't smell weird after a while like other natural peppermint-scented products. 


The formulation is just right, too, as it adequately moisturizes feet (mainly because of its coconut oil and sunflower oil ingredients) without the slip. Why does this matter? This means you can apply, just wait for a couple seconds for it to set or get absorbed, and then you can go walk around and do your business. It doesn't leave any tacky or sticky feeling as with most foot lotions. But of course, if your heels are calloused and very, very dry, you may need something more emollient, or consider wearing socks at night for a more intensive treatment.


Since this is proudly by Burt's Bees, it is made of 100%  natural ingredients and the packaging is recyclable! How's that for a product that saves your skin AND the earth? So needless to say, this one is a keeper!

What is your favorite product from Burt's Bees? 
Share them with me in the comments :)


To purchase, visit https://www.burtsbees.com.ph

2 Comments:

  1. Hi, may I know how much does a hair color usually cost at Juro salon? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Approximately P4000 and above, please get in touch with them to get an exact amount. You may call them at +63 999 767 9073 :)

    ReplyDelete