Friday, December 12, 2014

What's New: CoverGirl Bombshell Collection

I know I'm lagging on my beauty reviews but I hope to be able to feature all my pending products this December. One of the products I received is the CoverGirl Bombshell Collection which is, suffice to say, will help you achieve that bombshell look. And don't we all want that for Christmas?


I sure agree with this very girly pouch! Now you can turn heads with these prettifiers:


Bombshell Intensity Liner in Pitch Black
A liquid liner that features a felt tip for precise application.

Bombshell Volume Mascara
A revolutionary mascara that features a 2-step Bombshell Boost System (don't you just love the name?) that promises to volumize, volumize, volumize lashes to perfection. One end contains the basecoat, while the other has the intensifying topcoat.

TruBlend Liquid Makeup
Not part of the Bombshell Collection but this particularly foundie features shades that seamlessly blend into skin tone, making each finish flawless and virtually undetectable.

Have you tried the CoverGirl Bombshell Collection? 
Share your bombshell looks with me :)


For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/COVERGIRLPH

4 Comments:

  1. In fairness to Covergirl talaga with their mascaras :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like their nylon brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing gets attention like a bombshell...indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That and the gorgeous hot pink packaging! :)

    ReplyDelete