Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rediscovering Venus & Mars Naturals

The blog has been sort of on remission for the past 4 months as you'd notice the posts have been more sporadic and reviews have been farther and farther apart. I've been in training with AXA Philippines since August and it's been quite a fun and interesting ride, but the juggling of 2 jobs has proved to be more exhausting than I initially imagined. It's doable but exhausting, and so I have decided to just focus on one for now. The thing is, the transition is also taking longer than expected and is somewhat dampening my spirits. 


Anyway, the first order of business is to get back to blogging and catch up on backlog. So this is one of the posts that's been lingering in my hard drive for quite some time. Though it's short and not a full-on review, featuring natural indie brands has always been quite a pleasure for me and this time around I'm going back to my old fave -- Venus & Mars Naturals

I've known Jamie and Justin since 2011 and I really admire their passion for creating skin care products spiked with active botanicals. You can read my reviews on the Smooch Lip DetoxBikini BombLip Butter TintsGrace & Poise SunblockWonder Creme SPF 50Bare It All Cream, and Keep Safe Tinted Sunblock.


I visited their kiosk in SM North Annex and picked up some stuff: Mad About Mud (Php 295) and Mint Espresso (Php 265) soaps, and a bottle of Moroccan Argan Oil for my hair. Deciding to get the soaps was a no-brainer as you can offer me anything with coffee and mud/charcoal ingredients and I will buy it instantly. I took longer checking out their facial oil range as I was deciding between my beloved Argan Oil and Tsubaki Oil for defining my curls. Have you used Tsubaki oil yourself though?

Anyway, I'm very excited to integrate these in my routine and see if the soaps are worth the hefty price tag. Do you have any favorites from Venus & Mars? Please share them with me in the comments :)

For more info and to order, visit http://www.vnmnaturals.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment