Sunday, November 16, 2014

No foaming net? Use the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash

There's been a foaming face wash takeover at home. Though I do love my cream cleansers, sometimes when my skin is oilier than usual I reach for a proper foaming facial wash. For the last 2 weeks I've been reaching out for my Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash which was sent as part of a PR gift pack.

Specially formulated to give you clear, problem-free skin, a soap-free, daily use foaming face wash that spreads smoothly over your face and removes excess oil and impurities without over-drying. Neem, well-known for its purifying and antibacterial properties, kills problem-causing bacteria. Combines with Turmeric, it helps control acne and pimples, leaving your skin, soft clear, refreshed and problem-free.
Price: Php 189/150ml
It's obviously a liquid version of the gel Purifying Neem Facial Wash I reviewed last month, and I like it because the soft foam easily washes away excess sebum, traces of makeup, and any leftover facial oils that were used the night before (read about my facial oil of choice here). 


And you know how Koreans prefer using a foaming net to lather up their cleansers before facial application? If you're lazy (like me) and want to "shortcut" your [double] cleansing routine, just pump then gently massage onto skin. It's less agitating than having to create lather using your palms alone, the reason being is the rubbing of skin on skin (hands to face) can be stressful on facial skin.

You can use foaming facial washes as the second step of your double cleansing routine. For purists who strictly cleanse the Korean way, you may find that this foam may not be as airy as when you use an actual foaming net, but it will do. 

Do you prefer using a foaming net or foaming facial washes? 
Share your experiences with me in the comments :)


For more information on Himalaya Herbals, visit their Facebook page

7 Comments:

  1. oh Himalaya! its one of my favorite herbal products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this, Kira! Hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! It's still a relatively new brand for me but it's quite promising. What's your favorite product? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried any foaming product, looks interesting though!

    www.styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are most welcome, @Hannah Tejuco! I'm a fan of the Power Water, thanks for allowing me to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I've been looking for a foaming facial wash na affordable. Hay, sana lang matandaan kong gamitin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this: consistency is the key. I've been using the products you gave me. Sometimes, I forget to apply them, but I am trying my best not to. Thank you again. I promise to be consistent. Hayy! Ang hirap. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete