Thursday, November 13, 2014

My 4th IPL + V-Blush Treatment at Strip Manila


Just a quick update on my ongoing IPL Ace treatments with Strip Manila. I'm now on my 4th session and I'm very happy to report that hair is now finer and sparse in some places. Skin has also improved, it's now lighter and smoother. To be quite honest, I always look forward to having my monthly sesh since being hair-free in itself for a good 4-5 weeks is such a great deal already (the length of time will depend on your hair growth).

And if you find yourself at the Strip Manila Greenbelt branch, do request for Jasmine as she has the lightest hands ever. She'll thoroughly take care of you during the treatment and she's such a joy to talk to also. 

Anyway, if you're looking at spoiling yourself this Christmas, I would highly recommend availing of the ongoing promo of Php 20,000 for 6 IPL Ace sessions (that's 6 each sessions of IPL and V-Blush). Pretty good deal, yes?

Locations:
Strip Serendra
2nd Floor Serendra Bonifacio High St.
Bonifacio Global City Taguig 1634
T 632 901 0892

Strip Greenbelt 5
4th Floor Greenbelt 5 Ayala Center
Makati City 1200
T 632 501 3997

For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/stripmanila.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment