Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy 1st birthday Epsilon!

My, how time flies! From being a teeny ball of fur that my Dad flew in from Mindanao, Epsilon has now turned into a full grown Chihuahua so full of energy and spirit. He's the reason I am so excited to go home every day, even though he annoyingly jumps over me all the time, wakes me up at 6:30 am even on weekends, and licks my face incessantly. I still miss Pnut every so often, but I'm sure glad Epsilon came into my life. 


Happy birthday, my little Epsilon!
I love you :)

Thank you to My Life on Paws for his Pawesome Doggie Bowl Cake with veggie and fruit nibblers. 

9 Comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Epsilon! I miss my dog tuloy. My English Bully died last year :(




    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We divided it among the other doggies, parang party lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How blessed is Epsilon! I've never got a cake for Gracie. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like shoebox..it fits me well love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest, Sesame, I don't remember quite how Pnut and I celebrated his birthdays since I was busy with work. But now, I treasure every moment with my little furbaby. It's the firs time I bought a cake for my pet, too! If only there were cakes for hamsters back then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epsilon say thanks and sends some hugs! @Gellie Abogado

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am a fan of shoe box & me, shoes are comfy even its a little bit expensive. . I bought a pair in advance for my coming event . I felt disgusted when I was about to use it na the pair that your Trinoma branch gave was of different size.

    Can i still change the wrong size shoe as I already lost the receipt. ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete