Sunday, October 12, 2014

Be Fall-ready with Inglot Berry Obsession

The time has come to change your look with a vampy kick of seasonal colour. Inglot’s Latest Berry Collection branches out across a wide range of dark berry shades;from Mossberries, to Cranberries, to Fenberries, to Blueberries. I was not able to attend the grand launch but I was fortunate to be able to visit the Inglot store in Glorietta and 5 and get up close and personal with these new lipsticks and nail polishes. 

INGLOT Berry Collection Lipsticks (# 293 - 297)
Price: Php 895

Classic lipstick with vitamin E and apricot kernel oil that moisturize and protect the lips. The non-sticky, long lasting formula provides easy and even application.


I love berry lipsticks and so I was immediately drawn to these for swatching. Pigmented yet moisturizing, I am in love with shade #293. 

MATTE COLLECTION AMC LIP PENCIL ( #32 and #34)
1.8 g/0.06 US OZ
SHARPENER INCLUDED 
Price: Php 995

A pencil that is thick enough to use as lipstick, yet it can be sharpened to a fine point for precise application as a lip liner. Avocado oil moisturizes, smoothes, and regenerates the lips whilst the modern formula ensures a long lasting even coverage with a velvety matte finish.


With crayon lipsticks all the rage these days, Inglot takes it one step further by providing a slimmer lip pencil that can be used to line and fill in lips. It has a beautiful matte finish and here's a photo of me below trying it out.


O2M Nail Enamel Berry Collection:
11 ml/0.37 US FL OZ
Price: P 650.00

Excellent nail enamel that allows water and oxygen to pass through thanks to its special ingredient – a highly advanced polymer (KS-02). The product helps keep the nails in the best condition while wearing nail enamel. Does NOT contain toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) or camphor.



Sai, beauty blogger and resident Inglot Marketing Officer, also invited me to an Inglot makeover using the brand's fall colors and I readily obliged.

makeup-free me!
MUA Nathan applied AMC Liquid Foundation
Prepped and ready for some color!
I am in love with brow prodcuts and Nathan used one of their eye shadows to define mine
Base and brows done, now on to the next
eye shadows to enhance my eyes
now let's add some lip color!

MUA Nathan used Inglot's Berry Collection Lipstick in #293 which was the icing on the cake -- it perfectly complemented the muted tones of my makeup. 

Thank you to the Inglot team for accommodating me, I love my overall look! Inglot is set to open up 2 more stores this year, for now you can visit them at Glorietta 5 and request for your very own makeover every Thursdays. Inglot makeup is paraben-free, lead-free, and animal cruelty-free. 

INGLOT Cosmetics is located at GF, Glorietta 5, Ayala Center, Makati City
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/inglotphilippines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment