This is my second post on the products I received from O Shopping, the newest lifestyle shopping show which is aired 24/7 via Channel 11 of SkyCable and Global Destiny. It also airs late nights at ABS-CBN. You can read my first review on the O' Care Dry Shampoo here.
We all know that sunscreens are a non-negotiable part of our skin care routine. Proper application not only help block harmful UVA and UVB rays, but also effectively prevents premature aging, fine lines, and wrinkles. I also know that a lot of people still prefer to skip this step as typical sunscreens do feel icky and heavy, to mention really thick and pasty.
Enter Crystal Sun Spray, a Korean product that makes the application of sunscreen super easy and fun!
Transparent Spray Sun Block (SPF 50+, PA+++); No stains and lumps; Convenient to use sun spray – use before/after makeup, anytime and anywhere, and can be applied to a wet skin; Refreshing Feeling – Soft skin without the feeling of stickiness; Continuous moisture and cooling effect; Softer skin without the stickiness of the regular sun spray; Can be used as facial mist and makeup fixer
Price: Php1,995 (inclusive of 4 x 150ml products)
What I love:
- super fine mist eliminates the dreaded white cast
- can be used under and over makeup, great for easy reapplication (and we all know we're too lazy to reapply mid-day
- dries easily with a faint typical sunscreen scent
- can be used on dry and wet skin (great for those beach outings)
- easy to spray on hard-to-reach areas
- cooling and refreshing feeling upon contact with skin
- you can adjust the application, spray longer on areas you want to be fully covered by sunscreen
- doesn't stain clothes
- can be used on face and body, on wet or dry skin
- broad spectrum SPF 50 PA+++ protection
- sturdy packaging that will withstand drops
- affordable! With the ongoing promo you receive 4 bottles for the price of Php 1,995
What I don't like:
- I'm very concerned about my pets inhaling the fumes, so I spray this in a separate room
- you won't be able to tell which areas you've covered as the mist is so fine and transparent, so you may end up not applying the proper amount or not get the total protection of SPF 50
- if you spray a lot in one area, it may end up soaked and a little sticky. Be sure to spread the product well using your hands if this happens.
- leaves a slight sheen on skin
Touch-up anytime, anywhere
The Crystal Sun Spray is a good product to tote around for touch-ups. What I do is spray in the morning before I leave for work, then just re-apply mid-day or when I'm headed out for meetings. I diligently use this on my body and if your skin is not so sensitive you can use this as a face sunscreen, too. I'm sure you'll be delighted about the invisible coverage (yay no white cast!) and lightweight finish, this will surely match any skin tone.
Perfect for travelling
I wish I had this with me when I went to India! Since we were on the road 5-6 hours per day and we'd get off at tourist spots along the way, my sister and I would reapply sunscreen (the thick, pasty kind because *hello* it's about 35 degrees there) and it felt so icky plus the residue left stains on my camera. The Crystal Sun Spray SPF 50 PA+++ would've been such a time saver and more convenient product, I should bring this with me next time I fly out.
You can purchase the Recipe Crystal Sun Spray SPF 50 PA+++ at http://www.oshopping.com.ph/.