Thursday, September 11, 2014

Philippine Airlines: Your Home in the Sky


I've been flying PAL since birth, and I thought it would be nice to share their new #FeelAtHome campaign. Growing up, my Dad used to tell us to become Flight Attendants (obviously I didn't heed his advice) but my sister ended up working for PAL and has been there for the past 8 years (!). So technically, PAL has been with me through my travels to Mindanao (where my Dad is based), to my memorable trip to India, and to the winter wonderland called Korea.

I am so excited to travel to more countries with Philippine Airlines!



Experience true Filipino hospitality with our flag carrier, Philippine Airlines - your home in the sky.

Visit the Philippine Airlines Facebook page for more info. 

8 Comments:

  1. Me too! I love the experiece flying with PAL! They are so accomodating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly! They made our 9-hour flight to India fun and comfy! the staff (above) was very accommodating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bata pa lang ako, may sweet honesty na eh. Remember Imari?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uy, parang ang sarap niyan sa face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masarap, may tightening effect sya! Btw, Jaja, I was calling you last weekend. Can you please email me your mobile number? Not sure if what I have is correct :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup! Forest Interlude ba yung isa? Very 80s-90s. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning! I texted you na with a very lengthy explanation. Nabura ko nga ang number mo sa list ko (well every few months, dahil malilikot ang kamay ko, minsan sa settings, pag puno na ang phone, nagpipindot ako ng "contacts", "clear cache"... only to realize too late na nagdelete pala ako ng contacts. Hahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete