Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall in love all over again with Avon's Sweet Honesty

I've always known scents to be such a strong memory stimuli. A whiff of certain perfumes transports me back to memorable points in my life: from my cavalier college days, to my first job, to animated summers in the province, each scent I've favored reminded me of important facets in my life. It is why I think it's important to grow and discover your own signature scent. As we mature, our tastes change, and so does our fragrance choices.

Avon, the company for women and leading fragrance provider, has partnered with the world’s leading fragrance makers and celebrities for its wide range of signature scents. Avon joins us in another life journey as they release 2 new Sweet Honesty variants to accompany the iconic Sweet Honesty Classic.

Probably the most longstanding Avon fragrance I could remember, Sweet Honesty has always been present during my childhood. Though I wasn't a fan of the warm musky scent, I'd remember my older cousins spritzing Sweet Honesty while getting ready for school (or a night out with the girls, or for a date!) and I'd sit on the edge of the bed and watch them as they twirled and giggled.



Loved primarily for its playful, flirty, and timeless scent, the Sweet Honesty Classic takes women back to that exciting feeling of attraction, when they first met and fell in love. It offers the warm musky scent that's been popular for decades.

Sweet Honesty Moments rekindles the fondest memory of love with the juicy scent of pomegranate, blended with lavish lilac, rose, and jasmine.

Sweet Honesty Forever is a unique scent that brings back that unexplainable feeling of optimism and excitement, while waiting for your one true love. It delivers the feminine scent of everlasting florals and scintillating fruits, with just a hint of warm musk. This is a modern and more playful scent. Love this!

To order your own Sweet Honesty fragrance, head over to www.avon.com.ph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment