Sunday, July 27, 2014

Skintroducing: VMV Hypoallergenics Essence Antibacterial Hand Gel

Neat freaks like me will certainly love the idea of toting a handy dandy antibacterial hand gel anywhere. My friends often tell me I bring too many things every day -- in truth, I can't stand not having any alcohol spray, hand wash, nail cutter, nail file (the list goes on) in my bag. You'll never know when you might need it. 

Thankfully, VMV Hypoallergenics released their new Essence Antibacterial Hand Gel -- handy and pocket-sized, it's even stylish enough to attach to your bag handle.

A Powerful, non-irritating, instant anti-micro-bug-hand gel. Its coconut-derived monolaurin is clinically proven as effective as leading topical antibacterials - but is gentle on skin + moisturizing with its glycerin ingredient. Helps prevent the spread of infections.
Price: Php 150/20ml
Availability: http://www.vmvhypoallergenics.ph/

Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glyceryl Laurate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.


The verdict: The alcohol smell is very strong yet it dries right away after rubbing. I really like the small size but I wished VMV would release a 50ml or 75ml size soon. The small 20ml is economical and handy but I will probably need a bigger one for longer use and travels abroad.

With the Essence Antibacterial Hand Gel, there's no excuse not to have clean hands. Before you grab that fry, shake the hand of you colleague, or hug your baby, make sure to disinfect your hands first! Grab the Essence Antibacterial Hand Gel now at all VMV counters and online.

For more info and to shop online, visit http://www.vmvhypoallergenics.ph/

4 Comments:

  1. I always have a tiny sanitizer slung around my purse handle. I don't mind the small size 'cause I keep a big refill bottle at home. I'm not very particular with santizers but is this particularly moistiurizing? Lamo naman. VMV is very skin friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm more of an alcohol kind of girl, cos i find some hand gel/sanitizer a bit sticky for my liking. is this one sticky at all? btw, i like that it can be attached to the bag handle for convenience! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get you, I always have an alcohol spray in my bag, too. I use it on my hands, to clean my work desk, as a toilet seat spray, etc. The VMV Antibacterial Hand Gel is not sticky at all, I know what you mean because I am not a fan of the Alcogel because I find that sticky, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly you can't refill this which is why I am hoping for a larger tube. I can't say yet if it's moisturizing, it dries up fast though.

    ReplyDelete