Saturday, June 28, 2014

Currently trying: Lush Colour Supplement in Light Pink

I was killing time in Shangri-la mall one day and absentmindedly ventured into Lush. I rarely step into this store because the scents are always overwhelming. Anyway, I remembered that a couple of years ago Lush introduced cosmetics which didn't really fly and so were eventually discontinued. 

I spotted these relatively new Colour Supplements which as positioned as foundations, tinted moisturizer, and makeup base. Rather confusing, ain't it? Anyway, I swatched them on my hand and they seem to give adequate coverage so I got two jars (they were on BOGO). 

 

Light Pink was the shade that matched my skin the most. As this is a cream based product, I'm still testing it with my other makeup/skin care products and see which combo works best. Will update you in a few weeks with a more in depth review.

Have you tried Lush Colour Supplements? 
What's your favorite Lush product? 

10 Comments:

  1. Will wait for you to review these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually that's my frustration with Lush, they sometimes have obscure product names.. But this looks really nice, update us please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only it had SPF, I would use it as is! Hay...Will review for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got my charm brush and I'm happy.. :) I got the gold one.. it's super super.. a bit big for my kikay kit but I still love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! :) Have yet to check it out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi @Christine Golingho! Probably not, it's too dense and is best for powder formulas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine GolinghoJuly 5, 2014 at 12:05 PM

    Thanks a lot! Good thing I asked you first before I buy. I read another review which says it's also good for liquid foundation, but I'm skeptical since it's too dense. Great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine GolinghoJuly 5, 2014 at 12:07 PM

    Also, could you recommend a good foundation brush? Do you agree that benefit foundation brush works well? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would recommend the Charm foundation brush and Canmake Cheek Brush (which I have yet to review) :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super soft I mean.. Hehe

    ReplyDelete