The Big, Brave Boo-Boo Balm is part of the baby line of VMV Hypoallergenics, all of which I've tried previously. I'm a fan of the Mommy Coddling Lotion, btw.
One of our most popular products worldwide for babes of all ages. Quickly, ouchlessly soothes and heals cuts, scrapes, wounds, dry cuticles, very dry/eczematous patches of skin, raw insides of nostrils, very chapped lips and more!
Ingredients: Petrolatum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Laurate.
Price: Php 1,050/15gA few months ago when I was testing some lipsticks and developed really dry, chapped lips, my fave lip balm nowhere in sight and I was really lazy to get it from my bag (it happens to everyone!), I reached out for my Boo-Boo Balm and applied a layer to my lips. At first I thought it was too thick and I really missed the minty kick of my Hurraw Balm, but pretty soon I noticed how handy and effective it is.
Though its ingredients are pretty standard, its ouchless [salve] base is the most wonderful thing about it. If ever you've experienced sting of Merthiolate when you were young, then you'll really appreciate how painless application is. Furthermore, this product is free from common allergens, parabens, preservatives, and is suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers. I'd say, with its powerful monolaurin (derived from coconuts) ingredient, the Boo Boo Balm is the perfect [unscented] all-in-one skin healer.
Here are some of the ways I use it:
- Sometimes when I'm reading my ebooks at night, I'd apply this instead of picking at my pimples/blemishes (it has anti-bacterial properties)
- best soother and healer for cuts, nicks, scrapes (if you have a hyperactive puppy, you know what I mean)
- moisturizer for dry and ragged cuticles
- skin moisturizer for the face, elbows, heels, knees, and other dry patches
- deeply moisturizing lip balm
- post-wax or post-threading skin soother
- good for soothing skin rashes, chafed skin, insect bites, dermatitis, practically any sort of boo-boos
Being a multi-purpose product in a convenient no-mess tub, this will definitely accompany me in my future trips abroad. Have you tried any product from the VMV Grandma Minnie line? :)
For more information, visit www.vmvhypoallergenics.ph