Sunday, May 4, 2014

MAC Maleficent Collection

Okay, I do hope that everyone is very excited about the Maleficent movie -- I know I am! I cannot wait! Maleficent and Aurora were my favorite Disney characters growing up. For me, Aurora is the most beautifully drawn Disney Princess, with Maleficent as the most stylish and evil of all the villains. And don't forget the stubborn yet adorable Merryweather :)

(Theme song now playing in my head...) 


Anyway, I'm totes excited about the MAC x Maleficent collaboration that's arriving in Manila by June! Remember the last time we went bonkers over a MAC collection? Click here to read all about our MAC Archie's Girls adventure.

Who's as excited as I am???

11 Comments:

  1. I'm excited for the movieeee. Not liking the packaging of this collection so much, but the shades look interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MAC Venomous Villains: Maleficent collection has a wider variety and better shades, but we are loving the deep red lippie here. Cant.wait.for.the.movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaahh! I'm excited about the movie too! Just a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there are enough lipsticks for me to choose from. Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm, I'm not excited about the makeup, but I just had to comment to agree with ya about Aurora being the most beautifully drawn Disney Princess--I've always liked that movie's particular style of animation/drawing. She is my favorite Disney princess and Maleficent my fave villain too! Apir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MAC Venomous Villains Collection had better shades and a more extensive selection, but I'm just liking the red lipstick here. Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly, this collection only have 1 deep red lipstick :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just googled it and saw the swatches at Temptalia. If the lipstick was matte, I'd buy it. Kaso amplified :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me! Me! I'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm super excited about the film, and was initially excited about this collection until I learned about the Venomous Villains. Still tempted to get a piece or two!

    ReplyDelete