Saturday, May 24, 2014

Drugstore finds: Snake Brand Prickly Heat Cooling Powder in Cool Pink & Pure Beauty Pomegranate Exfoliating Gel

Currently watching "How do you know" which starts Reese Witherspoon and Paul Rudd. I'm in a good mood today because hello it's Saturday and I was already able to do a lot of errands already, and yes, Paul Rudd has gorgeous eyes *swoon* 

Anyway, here are two of my drugstore finds that I want to share with everyone.

1. Snake Brand Prickly Heat Cooling Powder in Cool Pink

For those of you who find the Active Herbal scent too strong and you prefer a more feminine scent, then this is the best variant for you. Notice that it is now in a plastic container, how sad, since I mainly prefer the tin one (it feels more premium to me). The scent is very sweet, and it still gives that strong cooling feel when the powder comes into contact with perspiration -- a must-have in this dreaded summer heat. 


2. Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Exfoliating Gel


If you want a break from all the harsh facial scrubs out there, then try the Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Exfoliating Gel from Watsons. It's not necessarily a new product (I got mine last year as a press gift) but I only started to use it last month.


I'd say it's a great and cheaper alternative to the cult-favorite Cure Naturals Aqua Gel. I apply a dollop to my clean face, rub gently, and I get these grey-ish particles that means my dead skin and other impurities or leftover dirt are coming off. It leaves my skin super soft and smooth, plus the added factor of massaging my skin is beneficial, too.

Please share your recent drugstore finds with me, I'd love to read about them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment