Sunday, May 25, 2014

Blog Sale: MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyebrow Pencil

Let me know if any of you are interested in these. Both were impulsive buys and almost brand new :)


I was at a makeup workshop last weekend and on impulse, purchased this eyebrow pencil (you know how crazy I get about eyebrow products) because it looked good on me when the MUA applied it. I tried it on my own the next day and the shade was off -- it turns a tad red on my brows. But the formula is smooth and buttery, it would work well on other skin tones, I'm sure. 


Condition: Used only once
Purchase price: Php 1,250 
Selling price: Php 1,000

2. Parisian Aztec-printed Ballet Flats - SOLD

These are just so pretty but a little loose on me (I have size 4 feet).


Condition: Brand new, never worn (no box)
Size: 5
Purchase price: Php 499
Selling price: Php 380

If you're interested in any of these, please drop me a line at hello[at]kira-ramirez.com. Shipping fee of Php 60 for Metro Manila addresses apply. :)

9 Comments:

  1. Ever Bilena cosmetics are great. Aside from being affordable, this brand is present in almost all makeup isles in department stores.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ http://www.kallony.com.ph/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry! Love the artwork. My Papa (dad) passed away last May 18. Anything makes me cry right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty shoes! They won't feet me but I think my bestfriend will love it! Will email you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please! It's a size 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me give you a big huuuuug! My deepest condolences. In all honesty, I really cried a few days before Pnut's birthday..I'm very sensitive like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah! Look at my comment- they won't feet me. Hahahah! I forgot to email you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet artwork and such a fitting tribute to Pnut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Full name: Rodel Salazar Mercurio
    Instagram ID: None
    Tweet URL: Http://www.twitter.com/@Rodel_Mercurio
    Email address: Rodelmercurio386@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete