Thursday, April 3, 2014

New discovery: Absynthe Bath and Beauty Beautanical Oils

April just arrived and it is starting to become just as crazy as March! Oh my, I need a break. My next travel schedule is on August where I get to hang out with Vivi of Eco Beauty Secrets again, we plan to explore all the hole-in-the-wall coffee shops in Singapore and visit her favorite beauty health shops. I also can't wait to get my US Visa. This will be my first attempt at getting one and I am very excited to attend Comic Con next year with my cousins and friends. Please pray for me, I hope I get approved!

So many things going on in my head, a very busy full-time job and a part-time job that is just as demanding. *sigh* I try to be positive all the time, and I'm thankful that Epsilon and Komiki keep me sane.
---

Anyway, becoming a recent beauty oil convert is making me a rather voracious reader. Two years ago I discovered Argan Oil and its wonderful effect on permed hair, then discovered Rose Hip Oil via Glamourbox last year. And now I'm hooked -- I advocate these oils nonstop! As I was researching further on RHO, I chanced upon Jojoba Oil which is said to mimic skin's natural sebum, and in effect helps "trick" the skin into thinking it's already saturated with oil and thus has no need to produce more oil. Sounds intriguing, I shall definitely read more on this soon. I am currently reading Love Vitamin, a blog dedicated to clear skin. Tracy (the author) has suffered from acne for years and has now found skin nirvana through a balanced and natural lifestyle.

During one of my searches for locally available RHO, one of the brands I encountered on Instagram is Absynthe Bath & Beauty. It has been around for years but I only heard about it now. I commented and inquired about their RHO and they kindly sent me an Absynthe kit yesterday! Thank you so much :)


Absynthe Bath and Beauty is a homegrown brand that focuses on offering high quality, premium skin care products that are 100% harmful chemical-free, GMO-free, paraben-free, triclosan-free, SLS/SLES-free, and do not contain petroleum byproducts. Their skin care line is cleverly called "beautanicals".

Here are the contents of the kit they sent me:


Premium Emu Soap White Goddess Php 165
An emu oil-infused soap that contains the White Goddess 5 whitening actives exclusive formula. Offers a micro peeling effect to take out rough dead skin to reveal healthy beautiful skin.

Pure Intention Ferulic C E Serum
A powerful serum made from Ferulic Acid that has synergistic effect with Vitamin C and E with Emu Oil and Elemi Essential Oil. 

Presenting Abynthe's beautanical oils:


Derived from Chilean Rose Hips, it is high in vitamin C and A and serves as an intensive skin treatment and moisturizer, and can also be used to treat and minimize scars.

This liquid gold from Morocco is an oil incredibly rich source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It has astonishing healing, conditioning and anti-aging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized.

Pure, fully refined, AEA certified Emu Oil - Php 485/30ml
Dubbed as the wonder oil by Aborigines of Australia, Emu Oil alued for its renowned skin healing abilities, moisturizing properties and pain relieving powers. Absynthe emu oil is unadulterated, Pure, A.E.A certified fully refined emu oil.

Tamanu Oil - Php 360/30ml
This traditional topical oil is known for its unique ability to promote the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating wound healing and the growth of healthy skin (anti-aging). 


I am obviously drawn to the Rose Hip Oil and I'll try this as soon as I'm done with my current stash. In the meantime, discover more products from Absynthe by visiting http://www.absynthe.com.ph/ and liking them on Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment