Monday, March 3, 2014

Snoe Hair Heroes Agent Zero Cleansing Serum

One of the products I was so excited to try from the Snoe Glamourbox was the Snoe Hair Heroes Agent Zero Cleansing Serum. Since I've switched to SLS-free shampoos two years ago, my hair and scalp can't tolerate SLS anymore -- as in my scalp literally flakes and itches nonstop. 

I've been using Pureology which has been mentioned several times in this blog, it's not exactly affordable but it does the job well plus preserves my hair color. Anyway, I decided to put Snoe Hair Heroes Agent Zero to the test. Ever since it came out I've been wanting to try it but just haven't gone around to actually buying one. Thank god for the Snoe Glamourbox!


Sensitive? Cry no more! Hair Heroes Agent 0 gently and effectively cleans hair using all natural vegetable cleansers that are non-stripping, sulfate-free, and naturally low foaming. This cleansing serum is tear-free, non-drying, free of scent-masking agents and clear of harmful chemicals. It will make hair shiny and manageable.

  • Contains organic and sustainably grown vegan ingredients.
  • No sodium sulfate, DEA, or numbing agents.
  • No fragrance.
  • No tears, non-irritating with a non-stripping formula.
  • Two products in one. Use head to toe. May be used for hair, face and body.
  • Safe and gentle. Great for babies, kids, or adults with chemically sensitive skin.


Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) leaf juice, Cocamidopropylbetaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Carrageenan, Chamomillarecutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Natural Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate

Price: Php 599/250ml


It's basically a gentle shampoo that does not contain any of the "bad stuff", and I'm inclined to agree. Been using it since I got it and no rashes or flaking so far. The only downside is because it does not contain any chemical surfactants it doesn't lather up as much (it does say low foaming, FYI), so I tend to use about 3 pumps to fully coat my hair. I still have to compute/see how long a bottle will last so I can compare it with my Pureology which normally lasts about 6-8 months (it foams really well for a vegan product and I only need to use a smidgen). 


I rarely experience breakouts on my body when using shampoo so I can't say how effective Agent Zero is in terms of addressing sensitivities on the body and face, if you've used this and you're super sensitive let me know :) 

It's basically fragrance-free but I do detect a faint clean scent that is non-irritating. It's worth mentioning as well that you can "lock" the pump by twisting it, a great feature for travel since it's unlikely it would leak in transit.

Overall, this is really a great product and I see myself repurchasing when I run out. So glad I got this from my Snoe Glamourbox which is only Php 595 and contains a lot of other Snoe bestsellers that I'm excited to try soon. 

Have you used your Agent Zero Cleansing Serum? Do you like it?

Disclosure: I work as the Business Development Officer of Glamourbox. The Special Edition Snoe Glamourbox was given to me for PR purposes, this is not a sponsored post.

5 Comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me Kira!! :) Sheesh, that isnt my best line but got pressured whilst doing it haha! LOVE that liner, will definitely get me one once I run out of the others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to know your MAKEUP favorites, miss au naturel! :) I'm intrigued by the Holika Holika Eyebrow Pen tuloy! And of course, the Ellana stuff but I'm too lazy to go out and physically buy stuff..hahay. :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!

    xx lou of, http://steal-thestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you did a good job anyway! Thanks for lining my eyes, tee-hee! Kari and I missed you at dinner tonight :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reading :) My stash is pretty basic but I use them everyday so they're really my top picks (plus I didn't get any allergies from using them -- important!). I super love the Holika Holika eyebrow pen, I'll bring when we meet so you can swatch.

    ReplyDelete