Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pop of Color: Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Rosy Red

I just got back from a hearty dinner and my sister and I (we are thisclose and love eating out!) discovered a new Korean place that serves good and affordable Sam Gyup Sal. I took lots of photos and I'm crossing my fingers that I can find some time to write about it :)

Anyway, after my purple/berry streak with Pixi's Bitten Berry I am now back to my usual red lips. I've been wearing a lot of neutrals at the office and I've been relying on my usual eyebrow + red lips combo to perk things up. You can say that I've become such a minimalist now: more streamlined clothing, dainty necklaces,  ballet flats, and a polished face have become my so-called "uniform" every day. 

My VMV It Girl (my fave red lipstick) is running low and last time I checked their brand in SM Makati didn't have any stocks, so I'm glad my Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Rosy Red is here to the rescue.

Packed with lip-loving ingredients, this glossy gel balm protects & hydates lips instantly. After the balm wears off, lips are left tinted with a flattering, personalized hue just for you (colour & intensity depends on pH level of lips). Twist-up crayon requires no sharpening. Secure lid after use.
Price: Php 790 
Where to buy: Glamourbox.ph
I got this from the press kit given at the Pixi Philippines launch I attended last January. Rosy Red is described as a clear red on the website. Compared to Bitten Berry and Baby Bare, Rosy Red packs the most pigment per swipe and it feels the most cushy on the lips.

bare lips
one swipe

You can see how pale my lips are in real life and how this product that's seemingly called a "balm" applies such a rich warm red color. Though it's also as moisturizing as the other Tinted Brilliance Balms, the difference is it doesn't leave any sort of stain once the color wears off but I do love reapplying for its refreshing minty scent.

Wearing Rosy Red here, with Alex and Nio
Do you have the Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Rosy Red, too? 
How many Tinted Brilliance Balms do you have? :)


Disclosure: I work as the Business Development Officer of Glamourbox. The PIXI Tinted Briliance Balm in Rosy Red was included in my press kit given at the launch. This is not a sponsored post. 

4 Comments:

  1. I sooooo love Rosy Red! I hope to have time to write about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad! It's one of runaway faves, too. We have new shades in the office and we'll post it on the GB website soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooh! <3 I've been searching for a nice review on this tint balm. It's a nice red tint for you.Thank you so much for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome! Glad you found this post helpful <3

    ReplyDelete