Sunday, March 2, 2014

New from Canmake Tokyo: Hyperslim Gel Eyeliner & Quick Easy Eyeliner


At the Canmake Tokyo launch last February, we were introduced to the brand's newest releases which consists of delicious new colors and exciting products for Spring 2014. The ones that immediately caught my attention were the eyeliners.


Quick Easy Eyeliner (Php 390) - a precision felt-tipped liner that stays put, it is smudge-free, waterproof, and sebum-proof

Hyper Slim Gel Eyeliner (Php 450) - a creamy gel-type eyeliner (the thinnest I've seen so far!) that is also waterproof and promises to stay on for hours. The tip is soft so be careful not to nick it when putting the cap back on!

I asked Ae of An Artechoke to apply both on my small chinita eyes and here's the result:

perfectly lined eyes

After the event Ae and I headed to Manila where I met up with my sister from PAL and she had her long overdue haircut. The liners miraculously stayed on the whole day and I was thoroughly impressed since the skin around my eyes tend to be oily, but both liners persisted. I even had difficulty removing it using a water-based eye and makeup remover and I ended up having these annoying dark circles around my eyes 2 days later. Thank god it was the weekend! Looking back, I should've used an oil-based makeup remover instead -_-


Good news! The Canmake Tokyo new Hyperslim Gel Eyeliner & Quick Easy Eyeliner will be available this March and are affordably priced at Php 450 and Php 390 respectively.

You can visit Canmake Tokyo's new store at Somera in Greenbelt 2 and swatch away! For updates, visit https://www.facebook.com/canmake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment