Saturday, March 29, 2014

MAKE UP FOR EVER opens its Flagship Boutique in SM Megamall

Seems like SM Megamall is on a roll! I've attended 3 events/openings so far, and this new Fashion Hall wing is proving to be a hub of all things related to beauty and fashion. The most recent event I've been to was from MAKE UP FOR EVER where they launched their first flagship store in the Philippines.

If you recall, MAKE UP FOR EVER pulled out from the Philippines a few years back much to the dismay of its fans and loyal makeup artists. If there was one product that I loved from the brand, it was the White Definition Foundation with SPF 30 PA++. I even considered purchasing from Sephora in Singapore, but when I heard about the opening we gladly trooped to Megamall and purchased our long overdue refills. If I remember correctly, the refill was Php 2,700. I've been told by the SA that there have been some price adjustments on the products, but I can't accurately remember how much.

Anyway, here's what went down at the opening two weeks ago:

with fellow bloggers Earth and Ae
Ms. Lyra Prieto, Brand Manager of MUFE,  welcomes us to the event

AsNTM (Cycle 2) Katarina Rodriguez gets made up by renowned makeup artist Jake Galvez. He's only applying makeup to the right side of her face to show the guests the difference a little HD makeup can do. 


Katarina's right side obviously looks more fresh with a little bit of primer, HD Pressed Powder and HD Cream Blush. Her skin is already perfect, of course, and she only needed a little bit of enhancement. 

I haven't seen Margaux of Sense & Style in a while, so lovely to bump into her at the event.
And now on to the boutique tour, this is their biggest MAKE UP FOR EVER store yet! 

pretty Ae checking out the MUFE products
HD Blush in #4 and #3

I just had to try these cult favorite HD Blushes! They are very pigmented and they last for hours. Makeup Artist Faith gives me a radiant flush with HD Blush #4. 


She ever so gently sweeps the color on my cheeks...


...and wow, look at that natural flush! 

This is my daily face: VMV Skin Savvy + Ellana Powdered Foundation
+ Holika Holika Eyebrow Pencil + Pixi Rosy Red Tinted Brilliance Balm.
I am very low maintenance, haha
And now for some eye liner to open up my eyes: 


Ta-daah! A simple yet fresh look from MAKE UP FOR EVER. Check them out at the 2f of SM Megamall Fashion Hall. And ask for a free makeover while you're at it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment