Friday, March 21, 2014

Camaïeu: Now open in SM Megamall Fashion Hall

Another French fashion brand finds a new home in the Philippines! Since its creation in 1984, Camaïeu has made its mission to offer women fun, wearable, everyday clothing options that won't break the bank. Camaïeu is currently France's leading fashion retailer and is already available in 20 countries namely - France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Belgium, Luxembourg, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Morrocco, Switzerland, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, and now the Philippines.

Last week, we were given a quick tour of the new shop in SM Megamall. It was nice to see some of my fashion blogger friends as I haven't been very active in attending events lately. Here's a peek at Camaïeu's very colorful store: 


Camaïeu, which means "assorted tones" in English, offers a lot of trendy pieces as well as basics that allows everyone to mix and match clothes effortlessly. I live by the basics -- most of the time you'll see me sport a basic shirt spruced up with colorful, trendy, or delicate jewelry, or partnered with a really brightly patterned skirt.  

Camaïeu is excited to present its vibrant Spring/Summer collection which is filled with all the summer must haves that fashionistas would love to be stocking up on this season.



Part of the event was to style ourselves according to the "theme" that was assigned to us. Sounds pretty easy, right? After all, I had the very stylish Sarah with us ;)


We were given the "aztec" theme which was pretty appropo since this has been in my radar since last year. All we had to do was dress ourselves up in 15 minutes with whatever we could find inside the store.


And this is what I came up with, which I would totally wear in real life by the way. 


Jackie was so kind enough to braid my hair for that boho-chic look, while Ana loaned mer her floral clip. Can I just say that these two girls are just so awesome :)

this group got "denim" as their theme
With Jackie, Sarah, Trice, Ana
After the fun contest, it was now time for shopping. I was hard pressed at finding that one signature piece of clothing that would be appropriate for work and play, and it took me several rounds before I settled on something. Can you guess what it is?


I finally settled on getting the aztec leggings which I wore during the contest. Love it to bits and it was super comfy! 

bags were around Php 1250 - Php 3,000
with Helen
Angela and Jackie

Thank you Camaïeu for inviting us over! :)

Visit Camaïeu at the newly-opened Megamall Fashion Hall and at the Shangri-La East Wing. Soon to open in Ayala Terraces Fairview and SM BF Paranaque.

For more info, visit on Camaïeu Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment