Saturday, February 22, 2014

Unboxing: Special Edition Belo Glamourbox

We're on a roll here, folks! We at Glamourbox are presenting another Special Edition box, this time with Belo. Admittedly, I always see Belo products in Watsons but I've never really gone around to trying any of their products. So you could say I was excited when Belo decided to partner with us, what's more, I finally get the opportunity to try their bestsellers.

So without further ado, here's a quick unboxing of the Special Edition Belo Glamourbox:


As February is nearing its end (how fast time flies, right?) we're all stoked about summer, and so the Belo Glamourbox focuses on preparing us for our summer escapades whether it's staying in the big bad city or sprawled on the beach. Or in my case (since I'm not a huge beach person), perhaps getting some R&R in another country, tee-hee.


I love sunscreens and I religiously apply it everyday even when I'm staying indoors, it's my non-negotiable. So you could say I was most excited to try these -- a full set of sunscreens from Belo SunExpert! Sweet! These are all touted to be hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, and contains Cell-Protect which prevents skin aging.

1. Belo SunExpert Body Shield SPF 60
I do stay loyal to my VMV Armada but let's admit, it's too expensive for everyday use. I tried this and it's non-sticky and absorbs quickly. This could be a great alternative as it's paraben-free, is very lightweight (does not make me feel coated), and fragrance-free!

Sample size: 100ml (full-size)
Full-size value: Php 459.75

2. Belo SunExpert Transparent Mist SPF 50
Perfect for hard to reach places or for when you're wearing a bikini and want something that dries instantly and invisibly. It's non-greasy, non-sticky, and water-resistant, it does smell like typical sunscreen but in a good way. 

Sample size: 100ml (full-size)
Full-size value: Php 449.75

3. Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF 40
I still need to test this but it seems light and non-greasy when swatched. It claims to be non-comedogenic and fragrance-free, too. I'm most excited about the SPF 40, because we all need a high level of UVA/UVB protection for the face. 

Sample size: 50ml (full-size)
Full-size value: Php 329.75


4. Belo Essentials Whitening Anti-perspirant Deodorant (Aerosol & Roll-on)
I've heard about these "wonder" products and apparently they're very popular in the whitening department. I use Driclor because I prefer not to apply an anti-perspirant everyday. Am intrigued to try these though as it claims to really lighten and smoothen underarms. 

Sample size: Aerosol 140ml / Roll-on 40ml (both full-size)
Full-size value: Php 179.75 / Php 89.75

5. Belo Underarm Whitening Cream
This is the most premium item in the box with its classy gold-toned packaging. It claims to lighten underarms in 14 days and works best when used in conjunction with the Belo Essentials deodorants. It has a strong floral scent though, best when used at night I believe. 

Sample size: 40g (full-size)
Full-size value: Php 799.75


To recap, a Special Edition Belo Glamourbox is only Php 595 yet the total value of the box is Php 2,308.50. If you're a sunscreen lover like me, the SunExpert products are more than enough to make up for the Php 595 subscription fee :)

To subscribe, visit www.glamourbox.ph.

Disclosure: I work as the Business Development Officer of Glamourbox. The Special Edition Belo Glamourbox was given to me for PR purposes, this is not a sponsored post.

2 Comments:

  1. Reserving further opinions til my own unboxing comes out, but I just gotta say... I am 10,000% excited for that kili-kili cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like everyone's excited about the underarm whitening cream! I'm lukewarm about it because I'm lazy, haha. Looking forward to reading your unboxing post :)

    ReplyDelete