Friday, February 7, 2014

Travelling with ANMA Lifestyle

Last week, I spent 4 days in our hometown (Cabadbaran City) for the Dagkot Festival. And even though I barely had enough sleep given that my flight was very early in the morning and I am not a morning person (haha), I still enjoyed spending time with my Dad, cousins, and my Mama (Grandma).

We all know that travelling can be stressful. Our latest visit to India was proof of that. As we usually fly using non-revenue tickets courtesy of my sister from an airline company, there is always a fear of getting bumped off. I mean, it rarely happens but it almost happened to us in India. India is beautiful, but if I were to get stuck in a country for 48 hours, I know you will agree with me that I would rather get stuck in Bangkok or Hong Kong. Hay. We were scared out of our wits.

Anyway, one way to make travelling less stressful is to be organized from your clothes to your legal documents. And that's where ANMA Lifestyle comes in. ANMA offers pieces that makes travelling even more stylish, fun, and best of all, organized.

I had a meeting with Anna Marasigan, the owner and creative head behind the brand, a true wanderlust herself. She was kind enough to send me their bestseller, the ANMA Travel Wallet, which is made of high quality faux leather material in a very perky orange color.


Look at that beauty! It has 4 compartments thoughtfully labelled for easier access, a zippered pocket for loose change or luggage keys, outer pocket for boarding pass, and a pen holder on the inside.


The ANMA Travel Wallet can easily fit up to 4 passports! ANMA read my mind as I usually travel with my family and they all keep their passports with me. Having 4 passports is a little bulky and I do have some difficulty closing the flap, I hope ANMA creates one with a magnetic closure.


And oh, I was just advised that the new collection is now available in genuine leather and comes in a variety of colors: Asparagus, Azure, Black, Brown, Mauvelous, Fuschia, Gold, to name a few. For the extra OC, each wallet can even be monogrammed with 3-5 or 6-10 letters. Definitely great as as gift for your travel buddy or a great addition to your travel essentials.

My faux leather Travel Wallet is Php 800 while the genuine leather wallet is Php1,800. For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/AnmaLifestyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment