Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie

Nothing has fascinated me more than the cult-classic Lolita Lempicka fragrances. I've always adored the candy apple-shaped flacon gorgeously embraced by gold vines, while the atomizer is cleverly camouflaged as a protruding apple stem. Created by French fashion designer and fragrance creator, Lolita Lempicka, her namesake perfumes are part fairy tale-inspired and part fantasy (ala Alice in Wonderland) with its quirky bottle design. They are also so elusive that I've only seen them a few times abroad.


While on vacation last December, I was thisclose to purchasing one in Korea but I'm really glad I waited as Prestige Brands has now officially brought Lolita Lempicka to the Philippines. I was very lucky to receive their newest fragrance, Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie which is an exquisite fruity floral EDT that is described as a "peach blossom-blackcurrant sorbet."

An initial spritz brings to mind the scent of jasmine, and though I'm not a fan of pure jasmine scents, L'Eau Jolie masterly mixes in cedarwood and musk for a interesting scent that's not too floral, not overly saccharine, or too commercially fruity. It's a unique fragrance that I really like, and I do find myself reaching out for it often. I think it has dethroned Aura as my signature scent.

L’Eau Jolie. 

A new take on innocence. The thrill of that first glance. The excitement of an unfamiliar feeling… A host of emotions collide and the heart quickens.

L’Eau Jolie. 

Three syllables that evoke the grace of a ballerina’s slippers gliding across the stage.
A springtime blush of sweet colour warms the cheeks.
An impromptu tryst in an enchanted forest becomes a poetic moment suspended in time, part dream, part reality…

L’Eau Jolie: 
a luminous fragrance, imagined, expressed and experienced like a modern-day fairy tale.


L’Eau Jolie by Lolita Lempicka sizes: 50ml Eau de Toilette spray (Php2,950), 30ml Eau de Toilette spray (Php 1,950)
Available at all Rustans Department Stores

0 Comments:

Post a Comment