Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beyond Beauty Virgin Coconut Oil Body Scrub

I remember my mom being such a fan of Cory Quirino's World of Wellness Melawhite soap. She'd always ask me to pass by the World of Wellness store in SM North Edsa. The soap supposedly helps exfoliate and lighten skin, plus get rid of sun spots and other blemishes.

I haven't really tried anything from WOW, incidentally I was sent a few products from Cory Quirino's VCO line. I'm not a fan of anything coconut-scented but it's a scent that I can tolerate in small quantities.


Side story: Remember this minion I posted on my Instagram? It was hidden in a bouquet of flowers that was sent our way. You pull a string (literally) and this little minion popped out. Pretty cute and very inventive! Trumped all the flowers we've received over the past years ;)

Anyway, the WOW Beyond Beauty VCO Body Scrub is a pretty straightforward kind of scrub -- tiny abrasive scrubbies + VCO scent.


It's more densely packed than let's say, the Asian Secrets Lulur Scrub, but the tiny scrubbies are almost identical. To use, take a quick warm shower then gently scoop out an ample amount of the scrub and gently rub onto skin massaging in circular motions. The scrub is a lot more solid than Asian Secrets making it more economical, you only need to work with a small amount to scrub your arms, legs, etc. Rinse well afterwards and apply lotion to nourish your newly exfoliated skin.


If you like warm coconut scents this is something you have to try. The Beyond Beauty Virgin Coconut Oil Body Scrub costs Php 450/200g is available at the World of Wellness store in SM North Edsa and also at http://www.wowdirectsales.com/.

2 Comments:

  1. jakieandthebeadstalkFebruary 24, 2014 at 10:48 AM

    Oh look at the boots! Ang gaganda! Honeycomb talaga? Parang may honey pang nakadikit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Korea!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( inggit much..

    ReplyDelete