Saturday, December 7, 2013

Unboxing: Secret Santa Glamourbox

Happy Holidays, dear readers! I just got home from Bloggers United 6 and I'm terribly exhausted. The moment I got into the car, I fell asleep and woke up somewhere in Manila. Man, all these late nights are really getting to me. Furthermore, I'm still a little stressed over my upcoming Korea trip mainly because I will be shelling out a lot of money for the trip and I'm thinking about the work that I will leave behind.

Anyway, here's my unveiling of the Secret Santa Glamourbox, our last box for the year. Have you been naughty or nice? I think I am still naughty...in the sense that I am still masungit and hot-tempered. :(


As always, the Glamourbox team worked really hard at curating this month's box. I would say that this would be one of our heftiest boxes yet (of course, the previous Avon Glamourbox takes the cake) and impressively contains a great selection of products perfect for gift-giving. 


The Secret Santa Glamourbox contains:


1. The Cream Factory Bath Cream with Goat's Milk & Acai Berry
Love how luxurious this bath cream is, and how delightful Acai Berry smells. The Cream Factory offers many variants/scents (from Cinnamon to Yogurt) but the Acai Berry is my absolute favorite.
Sample Size: 221ml
Sample value: Php 266~
Full size value: Php 699/768ml

2. Holika Holika Pure Mellow Multi-Puff
Oh my gosh, isn't this just the cutest? This puff easily conforms to the curves of our face for faster and flawless makeup application.


Sample size: full size
Value: Php 265

3. Holika Holika Face 2 Change CC Cream in Pink Beige
If you're in a pinch, use CC Cream as your moisturizer and makeup base, then just dust over powder. I have yet to try this but I bet it goes well with the Mellow Multi-Puff.
Sample size: 5ml
Sample value: Php 20
Full-size value: Php 855/50ml

4. Zen Zest Kitchen Fragrance in Choco Cappuccino
Seriously, if you love coffee thismuch then you should seriously get a full-sized version of this. It smells so good! Good enough to eat, I tell ya!.
Sample size: 50ml
Sample value: Php 80~
Full-size value: Php 250/250ml

5. Avon Fragrance in Only Imagine
The "petticoat" or tulle flower is fabulous and it has a delicious fruity floral scent. Get this box and gift it to someone you love, if only for the Avon perfume.



Sample size: full size
Value: Php 1,500/50ml

BONUS 

6. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Absorbing Mask
Sachet samples from the popular brand, Paula's Choice. In case you didn't know, the founder Paula Begoun is known as the "Cosmetics Cop."

7. Fabulosa Necklace
Since Glamourbox turned 1 year old last November, we decided to include a little bonus for our subscribers. Isn't the acrylic gift pendant cute?


Use this voucher to get a 10% discount on their signature sugar waxes at www.strip-it.com or at the World Trade Bazaar on Dec. 6-22, 2013. 

So what do you think of the Secret Santa Glamourbox? Perfect for gift-giving, eh? For only Php 595 you receive a box with an approximate value of Php 2,131 (excluding the bonus products).

For more information or to subscribe to this and our upcoming boxes, please visit www.glamourbox.ph.

Disclosure: I work as the Business Development Officer of Glamourbox. The Secret Santa box was given to me for PR purposes, this is not a sponsored post.

9 Comments:

  1. I need to subscribe to Glamourbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow for the choco cappuccino fragrance! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove this box! Fabulosa is super fab, thanks for introducing them to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessa! Susbcribe na at www.glamourbox.ph. We have lots more in store for next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right?! It smells so good! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our pleasure! And so nice to have met you last weekend at BU :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kira! Great to come by your page. Thanks for sharing. Just wanna share as well.. I tried same cmv foundation.. It broke me out, seriously. I was surprised. Used it for like a week an. My pimples were like hrre and there evryday. Everynight after washing my face New zits show up. When I stopped vmv no new zits formed. Bizzare right? -Clem

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clem! Thank you for sharing your experience, so sorry to hear about the breakouts :( You might want to try Ellana Minerals if your skin is too sensitive. It's what I use right now :) Hope it works for you, Ellana is cheaper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I plan to purchase my first ever glamourbox this January. Sana sulit na sulit. Sana may pang wax. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete