Wednesday, December 25, 2013

PIXI Tinted Brilliance Balm in Baby Bare

Faeries, flowers, and mint? What a delightful combination! This is perhaps just one of the reasons why I fell in love with PIXI. Of course, their lip products are fantastic and I've blogged about my 2 favorite PIXI Brilliance Balms: Magic Tink Tint and Bitten Berry before. Click on the links to read my glowing reviews :)

I recently got a third one called Baby Bare, which is a more natural-looking, MLBB shade.

Packed with lip-loving ingredients, this glossy gel balm protects and hydrates the lips instantly. After the balm wears off, lips are left tinted with a flattering, personalized hue that suits you. It’s so adorable; it reminds you of a crayon. No need for sharpening though! Just secure the lid after use. Pucker up!
Price: Php 790

What I like:

  • fun, twist up crayon that does not need sharpening
  • moisturizing, skin-friendly formula
  • offers the color impact of a lipstick and leaves a light tint after eating or drinking
  • pinkish coral shade that looks natural and will complement most skin tones
  • glides easily on lips
  • minty scent and slight mentholated feel

What I don't like:

  • compared to other Brilliance Balms I've tried, Baby Bare has a slightly gritty formula. I could feel some sediments as I rub my lip together
  • the box says it "tints lips with an enhanced version of your own lip color" but compared to Bitten Berry, I did not experience a personalized hue with Baby Bare. Whatever you see in the tube will be the same color when applied to the lips
  • feels slightly thicker than Bitten Berry and Magic Tink Tint
  • tastes unusually sweet when I lick it, my previous Brilliance Balms didn't have any aftertaste


Baby Bare is lovely pinkish coral shade that could pass for an MLBB color. It's perfect for spring and summer, and I imagine myself wearing it with au naturel makeup (or no makeup at all) whilst donning a nice flowy summer dress.

I still like Bitten Berry though, and I think I would be wearing that more than the Baby Bare.

Have you tried any of the PIXI Brilliance Balms? 
Which one's your favorite?


Disclosure: I work as the Business Development Officer of Glamourbox. I purchased the PIXI Tinted Briliance Balm in Baby Bare with my own money. This is not a sponsored post. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment