Friday, December 6, 2013

Contest: What's your Hurraw Lip Balm personality?

Last June, I professed my love for the Hurraw Mint Lip Balm. Finally, I've found a minty lip balm that's hydrating, organic, vegan, and not overly greasy. I love it to bits and I'm now on my second tube. I would recommend this to anyone who's on the lookout for a vegan product and doesn't like all those nasty petrolatum and chemical ingredients in most commercial lip balms.

Take your pick: Root Beer, Licorice, or Coffee?
Since Christmas is only just 20 days away (oh my gosh, can you believe it?!), I am so thrilled to announce that Cutieverse and I will be raffling off three of their most awesome flavors to my lucky readers. As you all know, Cutieverse has over 20 flavors of the Hurraw Lip Balm but we handpicked the top three variants that we think would suit my readers best. We're picking three winners by the way and each will win either the Coffee, Licorice, or Root Beer Lip Balms.

Excited yet? Here are the mechanics:


Terms & Conditions:
*Deadline of the contest is December 16.
*Contest is open to residents of the Philippines only. 
*Winners will be contacted via email and prizes will be shipped via courier. 

Pretty easy, huh? We're so excited to read your answers so crack your knuckles and start typing away! Good luck, everyone :)

Check out www.cutieverse.com for more amazing organic and vegan products!

21 Comments:

  1. Coffee bean, im a coffee lover and wanna try it on my lips too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like to try the coffe bean coz i love coffee. it would be nice to have one as a lip balm.


    caryn morales
    caryn_cariaga@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try rootbeer because i have loved rootbeer since i was a kid. initially, i thought it was cool that i was drinking beer little did i know it does not have alcohol content but then too late, i got hooked to it already. Now, its gonna be amazing to have the rootbeer taste without the added calories.


    Ma. Clarice Lao
    maclaricezlao@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. rootbeer :) gerilenpolon gerilent@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee Bean. Because I'm addicted to coffee, most especially the smell of it. Need I say more? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Joy V. MercedDecember 6, 2013 at 7:29 PM

    Root Beer because for me it's the perfect flavor, nothing beats root beer!


    Lovely Joy Merced
    bundlesofjoy@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try Hurraw coffee bean lip balm, I never tried Hurraw lip balm before, I want to try something new.

    June Izabelle Roque
    enujellebazi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try the coffee lip balm. It's also good for it's organic and vegan for i have sensitive lips.

    Kris Choy
    Kris_mile@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. arra carrasco-odezaDecember 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM

    id like to try coffee bean :) i wonder how long will the coffee taste will last on my lips ;)


    Arra Odeza
    odeza.arra@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Root beer! I've always liked trying fun flavors but the commercial ones are not very moisturizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love root beer but i adore the smell of coffee so it's coffee for me.


    anya mendoza
    ilaybalilay[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  12. licorice. 'coz i don't know what it tastes like.
    ma. christie calata
    salmoncat2010(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely rootbeer!
    Rica Espiritu
    rica2004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kimberly Camille TiuDecember 8, 2013 at 8:21 PM

    Coffee!



    Kimberly Camille Tiu
    purple_kimy37@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Probably the Hurraw Coffee Bean Lip Balm, the flavor is intriguing, for a lip balm i mean :) Thanks for sharing Kira!!! :)
    Clare Ann Serteza
    azetres_eralc09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try out the rootbeer flavor lip balm, I love rootbeer ever since i can remember, i got addicted to it more when i got to try a rootbeer float. But as i grew up i tried not to drink soda as much as possible. So it would really be awesome if i get to taste it everyday, every minute, every single second. :)


    Michelle Tan
    michellekatherinetan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love root beer! Excited to try that as a lip balm. For sure it tastes really good. :)


    Cy Valencia
    cyvalcy29@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to try the coffee bean flavor as i love coffee.




    Jamee Grace Uy
    jameegrace_86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vanessa Mabel CambaDecember 11, 2013 at 4:12 PM

    I would love to try coffee because among the three it's my favorite flavor.

    full name: Vanessa Mabel Camba
    email address: vanessa_mabel@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love to try the coffee lip balm since it's my vice of choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try Root Beer lip balm because it's not a common flavor :)

    Stephanie Aglugub

    stephie21g@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete