Thursday, November 14, 2013

New product alert: b.liv by Cellnique

A few months ago, I was given this instriguing skin care kit from b.liv by Cellnique. It's a brand that's popular in Malaysia (if I'm not mistaken) and I was fortunate to have met their Marketing Executive during his visit to Manila

I've been told that b.liv is a brand that is marketed towards teens and adults with troubled complexions, who battle acne, comedones, large pores, and scars/spots from previous breakouts. The name "b.liv" is a contraction on the word "believe", and is also a union of the words “be” and “live” aiming at forming a lifestyle motto that encourages b.livers to “live the moment".


I was given a full set based on my current skin condition: sensitive skin that's blackhead-prone, with minimal fine lines, and slightly dark circles around the eyes. I did emphasize that my skin is [hyper]sensitive and is prone to flare-ups and they assured me that b.liv is suitable for sensitive skin. They also offer a 30-day money-guarantee.

I got the following in my kit:


The kit was impressively placed in a reusable tin container. If there was one thing that I was initially drawn to, it's the cute packaging and labels! Once my skin normalizes, I'd love to test these. Which would you like me to test first? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment